MicroBT Whatsminer M10S
- MicroBT Whatsminer M10s is 16nm ASIC miner for SHA-256 Algorithm, it can mine Bitcoin or Bitcoin cash with a hashrate of 55th/s (+-5%). Power consumption is 3500w (+-10%).
MicroBT Whatsminer M10S – 55 TH/s
|Size||130 x 220 x 390mm|
|Chip name||FinFET Compact|
|Temperature||-5 – 40 °C|
|Humidity||5 – 95 %|
Model Whatsminer M10S from MicroBT mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 55Th/s for a power consumption of 3500W.
- Power Supply Unit (PSU) is included FREE with the Order.
- Tested Miners.
- Worldwide Delivery via Tracked Courier service by DHL Express.
- No percentage taken during mining or hidden fees.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Currencies accepted: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Redcoin, Dogecoin.
Delivery worldwide by DHL.
Our wholesale service allows you to benefit from regressive prices on large purchase volumes. These regressive prices are also available for hosting requests on bulk orders.
In addition, our consulting and audit branch can be consulted to help you build your farm and answer all your questions about the electrical cost, cooling of the minerals and their selection.
For any request of this kind do not hesitate to contact us by the commercial contact form here.
TAXES AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
All products sold and delivered by MicroBT are exclusive of value added tax and customs duties. Accordingly, you are solely responsible for paying outstanding taxes and duties (if applicable) in compliance with local tax laws and regulations.
MicroBT shall not be liable for any cost of damage or expense as a result of an error from calculating taxes and duties pertaining to your order.
Occasionally, parcels are returned to us as undeliverable. We will re-dispatch your order whereby any additional charges shall be borne by you.
- Incorrect address: If the address is incorrect or outdated, the parcel will typically be returned to us by our carrier (DHL) or unintended recipient. Please double-check the address carefully before placing your order.
- Incorrect address format: If our system does not recognize the format of the address, DHL may not be able to deliver the parcel to such address.
- Failed delivery attempts: DHL will make more than one attempt to deliver a parcel. In the event of a failed delivery attempt, the parcel will be returned to us.
- Refused by recipient: A gift recipient who is not expecting a gift may refuse a parcel if he/she believes that it is being delivered by mistake.
- Illegible address: In rare cases, address labels may become illegible in transit. In such case, DHL will return the parcel to us.
- Damaged in transit: If a parcel is damaged during the transit, DHL may return the parcel to us without attempting delivery.