MicroBT Whatsminer M21S
Model Whatsminer M21S from MicroBT mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hash rate of 56 Th/s for a power consumption of 1860W.
MicroBT Whatsminer M21S 56 THS
Whatsminer M21 Video
|Power Consumption:||1860W||Hashrate:||56 TH/S|
|Encryption:||No||Miner Type:||Asic Miner|
|Products Status:||In Stock||Rating Power:||1860W|
|Model Name:||WhatsMiner M21|
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Currencies accepted: Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.
Delivery worldwide by DHL Express Track shipping.
Our wholesale service allows you to benefit from regressive prices on large purchase volumes. These regressive prices are also available for hosting requests on bulk orders.
In addition, our consulting and audit branch can be consulted to help you build your farm and answer all your questions about the electrical cost, cooling of the minerals and their selection.
For any request of this kind do not hesitate to contact us by the commercial contact form here.
**Whatsminer M21** Batch 1 – Starts shipping Aug 5-20, 2019
The miner is based on 10nm ASIC technology.
Production Factory Ship Date: Aug 5-20, 2019
Please Note: Delivery to Customer will be up to 1-2 weeks after China factory release date
(For Bulk Sales, Please Contact Sales)
The Brand new WhatsMiner M21 ASIC Miner produces 56 Th/s SHA-256 hashing power and consumes 1800W.
It comes with a 220V power supply built on top, eliminating the 9 pin cables and makes it easier to plug into your outlet.
M21 has Improved cooling and heat syncs on hash boards and has almost tripled the hash rate of our previous model while keeping the footprint small
Its built-in fan system produces peak hashing power while keeping the computer cool.
To start Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash mining is easy and almost anyone can do it.
All you need to do is plug-in power and internet, find what IP address the box was assigned and then put that IP address in a web browser to login to the graphical interface.
You will be mining Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash in less than 30 minutes and making money using a state of art WhatsMiner M21
You miner will arrive with fast shipping!
M21 Whatsminer Bitcoin ASIC Miner running @ ~220V produces ~56 TH/s and uses 1800W
M21 Whatsminer Bitcoin ASIC Miner
Hashrate: 56 TH/s (+/- 5%) (depends on cooling)
Power Consumption: 60W/Thash = 56/Th @ 1800W per miner (+/- 10% )
Operating Temperature: 23F~104F / -5C~40C
**YOU CAN NOT USE A TRANSFORMER TO STEP DOWN!!
THIS DEVICE REQUIRES 220V 20Amp Circuit ATM **
We are providing full instructions on how to wire up a circuit in The USA to plug into
TAXES AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
All products sold and delivered by MicroBT are exclusive of value added tax and customs duties. Accordingly, you are solely responsible for paying outstanding taxes and duties (if applicable) in compliance with local tax laws and regulations.
MicroBT shall not be liable for any cost of damage or expense as a result of an error from calculating taxes and duties pertaining to your order.
Occasionally, parcels are returned to us as undeliverable. We will re-dispatch your order whereby any additional charges shall be borne by you.
- Incorrect address: If the address is incorrect or outdated, the parcel will typically be returned to us by our carrier (DHL) or unintended recipient. Please double-check the address carefully before placing your order.
- Incorrect address format: If our system does not recognize the format of the address, DHL may not be able to deliver the parcel to such address.
- Failed delivery attempts: DHL will make more than one attempt to deliver a parcel. In the event of a failed delivery attempt, the parcel will be returned to us.
- Refused by recipient: A gift recipient who is not expecting a gift may refuse a parcel if he/she believes that it is being delivered by mistake.
- Illegible address: In rare cases, address labels may become illegible in transit. In such a case, DHL will return the parcel to us.
- Damaged in transit: If a parcel is damaged during the transit, DHL may return the parcel to us without attempting delivery.